Food Trucks

Food Truck operators are required to obtain a Village Business License and a Temporary Food Service Permit.

The Fire Department may also require a special permit. Please review all food truck requirements

Read all the information carefully, complete all licensing and permit applications, and send with the proper fee ($150) to the Village of River Forest.

These applications are fillable PDF's and can be printed and submitted to the Village for review

Business License Temporary Food Service Permit


Contact Fire Department

  • 911 (emergency)
    (708) 366-7629 (non-emergency)
  • 400 Park Avenue
    River Forest, IL 60305
    Get directions
  • Mon: 8:00am-7:00pm
    Tue-Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm